Monday, April 28, 2008

Miracle



In case you didn't hear, we had a snow storm this last Saturday. I think we got about 8 inches of snow. The kids are starting to get confused about which season we're in (me too). We were out running around on Saturday and didn't get home until about 7:00pm. We had to go stand in the driveway to get a better look at the snow hanging in mid air(picture above). Isaiah thought it was pretty cool. Later, after we had been home awhile Isaiah and I were looking out the window and he said, "How does it do that, anyway?" "I don't know," I said. "It's probably a miracle. Jesus must have done that," he said. I think he is right.

I was pretty irritated that it snowed. Not only because it should be spring and raining, but also because I had just washed and put away the kid's coats, snow pants and boots. I had to dig those all out again Saturday morning. Last night Randy and our friend Brent built the kids a snowman. At least some ones enjoying the snow.





Isaiah and Olivia have been pretending a lot lately that they are having babies. They stuff dolls or stuffed animals up their shirts and then go to the hospital to have their babies. Today Isaiah said, "Oh, my baby has the hiccups. Put your hand right here." So I got to feel the babies hiccups. Later he said the same thing and then, "Put our head down here(touching his belly), listen. Burp. The baby just burped."

Olivia really seems to enjoy having her own room. I thought she might get lonely or scared being by herself, but she's not at all. I was going to wait until we had the curtain up to post pictures but I don't know when that will be. I need to paint the rod white and for some reason we can't seem to get anything done around here!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Livie's room is gorgeous, you did a great job. I can't wait to see it in person. :)

joolee said...

Nice job on the room. When is Pottery Barn coming for a photo shoot? I love it!