Friday, April 11, 2008

Nursing

Yesterday, I yelled for the kids to come get their shoes on. They yelled back, "We can't." All three of them were stuck in Micah's crib, which they've been doing this week for some reason. Isaiah said, "We nursing." Then he pulled his stuffed puppy out of his shirt and said, "I'm nursing my puppy."

Last night Randy took Isaiah's blankets away because he lied. Randy told him he could have them after supper. Isaiah was pretty distraught about it (loves his blankets and was very tired). He asked Randy (while crying) at one point, "How come I can't have them until after supper?" "To help you remember not to lie again," Randy said. Kind of yelling Isaiah said, "I remember already!"

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Not only is he a mommy--he's a mommy dog. Smiles.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Isaiah might end up a "boob man".....

Anonymous said...

after posting that last comment, I realize it may sound a "tidge" inappropriate for a nice family blog....you can delete it....I still can't get over his earlier comment about your "wiggly things":)

Kristi said...

Please don't delete Julie's comment!

Anonymous said...

I love your avatar Nikki, hope you'll be posting pictures of the finished room.