Thursday, December 13, 2007

Planning Ahead

In February, Randy and I are going to Mexico for our 10th anniversay. Our kids will be staying with my sister and her family. Randy mentioned this to the kids the other day and now Olivia keeps bringing it up. After she gets dressed she'll say, "Can I wear this to Kenzie and Isaak's house?". Today I said I needed to change Micah's stinky diaper and she said, "Cause Kenzie and Isaak don't want to smell it." She has also asked if she can bring her blanket and so on. Today in the van she was telling me she was going to have fun at Kenzie and Isaak and Aunt Kristi and Uncle Kevin's house and asked if Daddy and I were going to drop them off and leave our van there and if we were going to fly in an airplane. Isaiah was getting frustrated with her and said, "Uh! Daddy should not have told us that. Now Olivia talks about it all day and all morning." I've tried telling her it's going to be along time before we go, but apparently that's not sinking in.

No comments: