Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Barbies


I was gone last night, but I guess Isaiah remembered that I have a box of Barbie dolls. First thing this morning he and Olivia asked if they could play with them. Isaiah was kind of disappionted because he said he remembered a really really big box of Barbies. Olivia played with some of the stuff this morning. Then this afternoon they have both been playing with them. I came into the livingroom where they were and they said, "If we play with these then they'll be ours, right?" I said, "They are only yours if I give them to you." "Can we have them?", Olivia asked. "Yes." "Forever and ever?" "Yes", "Thank you". Then Isaiah held up the black barbie he was playing with and said "I'm going to save this for my little girl (pause), if I have one.". He also said this morning about the same doll, "This doll is beautiful, with her dark skin".

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Knowing what Isaiah said and seeing the picture of him with the Barbie is really funny!

joolee said...

Nikki....your blog is so fun! Isaiah sounds like one smart dude! This makes me want to get back to my blogging (I only have 2 posts). I look forward to more!!!