Saturday, December 15, 2007

Made Me Laugh

Isaiah said a couple of funny things yesterday that made me laugh. He came upstairs and told me Tate(friend Micah's age) was chewing on a barbie bottle of juice. I asked him if he took it away and he said no. I told him it would probably get ruined. " Well, we have two of them", he said," but the other one is kind of ruined already". I told him we might have to put some of the Barbie things away because they might be too small for Micah and Tate. His response, "Yeah and their mouths are big". I'm not exactly sure what he meant, but it was funny.

Last night Randy and I had a date. I was on the way to drop the kids off at our friends(Brent and Sarah) when Isaiah and Olivia started talking about watching "Frosty Returns". They had watched "Frosty" at Sarah's earlier this week and she told them that tonight they could watch the second one. I asked them if they liked "Frosty". Isaiah said "Yes, I kind of cried when Frosty melted". "You did?" I asked. "Well my eyes got wet". I thought that was funny and sweet at the same time.

Micah did something not so funny yesterday. He was sitting at the table with the other kids eating a cookie. He grabbed a toy with his frosted covered hands. When I took it away I felt that his sleeve was all wet. I asked Isaiah how his sleeve got wet. I was pretty sure I already knew the answer, but was hoping I was wrong. Isaiah said he didn't know. I went down the hall and sure enough the bathroom door was open. We always try to remember to shut it. Isaiah had been in a hurry to get dressed and go to the bathroom before our friends came over and he forgot to shut the door. Not only that but he didn't flush the toilet either. So, Micah had been in the pee water up to his elbow and was now in the kitchen eating a cookie! That really grossed me out, but he was almost done with his cookie so I let him finish before washing his hands.

Then there's Olivia...I like wearing dresses and fingernail polish, but I also like wrestling and farting. She burped today and said "I farted(pause) I farted in my mouth"!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh man--these are so funny--very cute!