Monday, December 10, 2007

My First Blog


I decided to get with the times and see what blogging is all about. I think this will be a fun way to record the funny things my kids say and do and also the not so funny things they say and do. I'm having a hard time forming a sentence right now. Olivia has been "making me coffee" and talking to me almost nonstop. I have at least six cups of coffee here with a number of food items in them. She made me a cup with ice cream and mustard, one with bananas, one with grapes, lettuce and a hamburger...you get the idea. She is also busy "writing" our names on a piece of paper and also on a ticket (for my open house drawing), that she said I could bring to MOPS tomorrow. She is still talking nonstop, while "writing" a story about when Isaiah went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. One line in her story was, "Praise the Lord when he went to Grandma and Grandpa's church! Never a dull or quiet moment here.

3 comments:

brentandsarah said...

I like it! I like your background color and that picture of Oliva is hilarious. Welcome to the world of blogging!

Sarah

Kristi said...

Very Cute--I love Olivia's "letter." I'll really admire you if you can keep up on this blog.

Monica and Doug said...

Great idea, now I feel the necessity to get with the times myself.
I would love to hear Livi's letter in entirety. It sounds very sweet.