Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yes, I'm alive!

I'm not sure where to begin. Randy has been back from Alaska for 2 1/2 weeks already. The ten days he was gone went surprisingly well and quite quickly. The worst time was 7pm-8pm each night. I hate getting the kids ready for bed even when Randy is here. I really HATE getting them to bed by myself. Everyone is tired and I get impatient because I can sense the freedom that's coming as soon as they are in bed. Randy had a good time and his team got a lot done.

The kids have said some pretty funny things over the last few weeks. I tried to scribble them done so when I got a chance I could blog them. We had a garage sale last Thursday and Friday, so I've been busy getting ready for that. We had a great sale..just over $460 for us and about $1020 for everyone together.

When Olivia was going potty I was waiting for her to be done so I could wipe her. She says to me, "Mommy, when you hear a splash that's my poop."

My brother's little girl Elle said that Micah was cute. I asked Micah, "Are you cute?" "No. You're cute Momma."

Isaiah was asking what our clothes were made of and said a lot of them were made of cotton. He mentioned wool and Olivia said, "Well, my blanket is made out of fuzz." This is probably funnier if you know a couple of things about Olivia and her blanket. She sits and picks fuzz from her knitted blanket all the time. She hurt her thumb one day and Randy asked if it was the thumb she sucked on and she said, "No, it's my fuzz thumb." There are little purple fuzz balls all over my house ALL the time. She also says fuzz more like puzz.

Isaiah was sitting on my lap and Micah came over and tired to push him off and said, "Get off of my mommy!"

Micah is constantly telling us which way to go when we're driving. He'll say, "I want to go that way! Go that way momma!"


I typed this up a few days ago. I was going to add more but didn't get a chance yet. Maybe later today.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yay--you're back in "bloggyland" as Julie says! Cute stories--I've been in withdrawl. I love the shopping outfit on your avatar today--that must be a new one. What little things I enjoy in this virtual world. Sad, perhaps.