Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Micah is 2!



Isaiah and Olivia were pretty excited to help decorate Micah's cake. They ate so much frosting, m&m's, gummy bears, malted milk balls and licorice I thought they were going to be ill. They loved it, especially Olivia, who is going to the dentist next week to get two fillings!




Here's what Micah was doing while we were decorating his cake. He climbed out of his crib, but couldn't get the door open, so he took his nap on Isaiah's bed. Looks like he might need to see the chiropractor!






The finished product. We thought it turned out pretty cute. Micah kept wanting to look at it after he woke up.




The birthday boy enjoying his cake.


One quick funny story. This morning, Micah was upset with Olivia about something. He was pretending to scoop something off the couch as he said, "I will throw some dirt at you!"

3 comments:

joolee said...

Uber cute cake! UUUghhh....life ends when your kid starts climbing out of his crib. And I'm all for kids throwing a lil imaginary dirt around. Personally, I don't even mind getting a lil imaginary dirt wedged behind my contacts or down my bra.

Kristi said...

Julie--you're a freak! I think my I could get a good abs work-out just if I hung out with you (laughing a lot)! Nikki--I miss my darling little nephews and niece so much! I can't wait to see them next week. What goes through the head of a two year old--hmmm . . . "If I had some dirt right now I would THROW it at her! And I'm going to say it!" It's a good thing he didn't decide to throw any toy cars or trains.

Rick and Judy said...

Hey There,
This is Judy Wallin Haphey talkin' at ya! I found a link to your site from Kari and Toby's blog. It has been fun seeing pictures of you and your kidlets! Really enjoyed your "Babe Watch", or should I say, Babe Visits.
We have a blog too. It is RamblinRetirees.blogspot.com if you would like to see what we have been up to. I don't update it as often as I should, there is always so much going on!
Keep up the good work on your blog!
Judy