Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Last Supper

Last night we wanted to do something fun as a family since Randy is going to be gone 10 days. I decided early in the day that we would be going out to eat. We ended up picking up some pizzas and having a picnic by our own Babe here in Pequot. We saw our neighbor riding bike and yelled to her. She stopped to say hi and said, "What's this...the last supper?" I thinking about that later and thought I'm not going to be crucified but I am going to be tortured. (I think anyway. I figure if I expect the worse I may be pleasantly surprised.)



"A View of Blue"




"Fanny Paul Bunyan's Caddy"

Couple of quick funny things the kids said.

It was raining pretty hard and Micah was looking out the window and said, "Road take a bath."

Micah hasn't been really liking the idea of Randy leaving. The other day they saw an airplane and Randy told Micah, "Daddy's going to go bye bye on an airplane." Micah says, "Micah too." "No, just Daddy." After a pause, Micah says, "Why Daddy?" Randy was telling him again last night that he was leaving. Micah says, "Micah go bye bye too." After Randy told him, "Just Daddy," he said, "Just Micah." Randy usually gets him out of his crib in the morning. When I went to get him this morning he started fussing and kicking around and said, "No, Daddy!" I think 10 days is going to be really tough on him...all of us.

Olivia picked some berries(she was calling them crab apples) of some kind off a tree. She said, "This are my crab apples. I'm going to feed them to the crabs at the beach."

Olivia burped pretty much in my face last night. After I said, "Gross! That smells like cantaloupe," she said, "What, my burp? The cantaloupe must have given me that burp!"

Isaiah asked what I was doing the other day. I told him I was marinating some chicken for supper. "Oh, will it turn into steak then?"

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Very cute--will it turn into steak then? I hope you're doing good and that the ten days will go REALLY fast!

joolee said...

Did Randy make it back alive? Are you alive? Hello!????