Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pirate at Burger King

We got the boys' room painted over a month ago and last night we finally hung up some decorations. I found some things when we were in Rochester this last weekend. Isaiah was pretty excited to decorate his room.





On the way to Rochester we stopped to eat supper at Burger King. We saw a couple ride up on a motorcycle and they came in and were ordering. A minute later three guys came in all dressed in camo. Randy told the kids they were soldiers. Isaiah said, "Three soldiers! There's a pirate here too!" The guy from the motorcycle had a on bandanna(apparently that made him a pirate).

At church during fellowship time Isaiah said to me, "I saw a guy who works for Santa! He has a big white beard!"

Micah was pretending to be a baby last week when he was playing with Isaiah. It was so funny to watch. He wasn't talking at all for about 5 minutes, which is strange. He was just making babyish sounds. After a few minutes he even said "Goo goo ga ga."

Olivia raided my necklaces recently. She came downstairs wearing my medical alert necklace(I'm allergic to penicillin). I had to laugh...out of all the cute necklaces she could have picked she picked that one. I'm guessing because it's shiny.

When I woke up the other day Randy told Isaiah to tell me about his dream. He dreamt that his friend Jack was going out of town for 10 days. When Randy told him to tell me how that made him feel he said, "Sad." Randy told me when Isaiah was telling him about the dream he was getting all teary eyed.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

The decorations look cute!