Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mommy, motorcycle!

A couple of weeks ago (already) we were headed somewhere and Randy pointed out a green truck with green flames on it to Isaiah. Isaiah said, "That made my eyes light up."

Micah is infatuated with motorcycles. He's been saying motorcycle whenever he sees one, but this past weekend we went to Rochester he was really excited about them. He'd say, "Mommy, look motorcycle! Mommy, motorcycle!" He even copied Randy and made a vroom vroom sound. When we came out of church there was a motorcycle in the parking lot. "Daddy, motorcycle! Daddy, ride motorcycle!" He was pretty upset when I was trying to buckle him up in his car seat. He started shaking his head back and forth and was yelling, "Ride motorcycle." Randy and I were wondering if we let him have a ride on one if he'd get it out of his system or if he'd love them even more. I remembered this morning I had bought a motorcycle t-shirt for him last summer. I dug it out and showed it to him. He was excited to put it on. I'll have to try to get a picture of him in it when he wakes up.

Thank goodness Mackenzie and Isaak told Isaiah a couple of knock knock jokes this past weekend. At least now he can tell two funny ones mixed in with the ones he makes up. Q.Who's there? A.Who Q.Who who A.what are you an owl or something Q.Who's there A. Boo Q. Boo who A. Why are you crying.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I miss you guys already. Come back!!!!!