Thursday, May 8, 2008

No More Jokes Please!

I found a knock knock joke book today at a garage sale. This afternoon I read some of the ones I thought Isaiah might get. I'm not sure that he got very many and the ones he did get I kind of explained. After I read some he wanted to tell some. Here are some of his. Knock Knock. Who's there? Jenna. Jenna who? Jenna monkey. Knock Knock. Who's there? Freddy. Freddy who? Freddy frog. Knock Knock. Who's there? Freddy bonked me on the nose. We have a long way to go!!

Olivia said to me this afternoon, "Mommy, I want to show you my new trick. First I need to give you some of my money to watch me." She kicks her leg out to the side and then says, "Can I have my money back now?"

Tonight I was reading Olivia a Dora the Explorer book. Dora asks, "Who do we ask for help when we don't know which way to go?" Olivia said, "God(I thought good she's getting it) or a nice eagle could pick us up with it's feet (then again, maybe she isn't)."

We met some friends at the park this morning. Kind of chilly for a park play date but the kids were determined to go. I think Micah was making the other mom's nervous. He thinks he can do anything. He was able to do most of it(fell once)but it was scary to watch sometimes. Olivia gave him a little push down one slide. When he got to the bottom he yelled,"Hey!" up at her and then spit at her.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Spit at her! LOL! Better watch out for nice eagles, too!