Saturday, March 29, 2008

Isaiah's Occupation

Yesterday,Isaiah, was pretending to be a teacher and wanted Olivia and I sit down in the living room. He started out by saying, "Today we are going to learn about space. Not just any kind of space. Magic School Bus space." (If you're not familiar with the Magic School Bus, there are books and movies about this fun teacher, Mrs. Frizzle, and her class. She is always wearing something that has to do with whatever they are going to be learning about. Like she might have on nest earrings and a skirt with birds all over it. The class always goes on a field trip in the Magic School Bus, which changes into whatever they are learning about.) He then went on to show us some things they (whoever that is) gave him from space. He also said something about changing clothes. He went to change for a new day of school. When he came back he asked us, "Do you know why I'm wearing this color (blue) and wearing this feathery thing?" I asked, "Are we going to talk about birds?" "Yes, we are." He then went on to talk about some different birds. It was hard not to laugh! Randy got some video today of Isaiah being a teacher.



Randy got some video today of Isaiah being a teacher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read your blog in awhile, but after reading several posts tonight, I've decided I need a daily dose of the Loukota humor! Your kids are hilarious! I have so much to do and I can't stop reading. I wish you lived closer.......sounds like we have so much in common. The wiping butts when you're trying to eat, not letting the kids do anything fun when the little one is awake....but for some reason it's way more funny to read about your crazy life than to experience mine first-hand. We love Magic School Bus too! I especially love the post about how you used to have....jiggly things? was that it? TOO FUNNY! Shoot! I can't remember my password...it's me......Twiggy!

Kristi said...

I've been in withdrawl waiting for pictures and stories! This was pretty funny. I have to say that Isaiah looks like a loveable nerd.