Thursday, March 6, 2008

WHO SPILT THE BEANS!


Literally, who spilt the beans! You know I must be going some what crazy to let my kids dump beans out all over my kitchen. It kept them busy for an hour though (would have been longer if we had let them). For some reason Micah was eating the beans, although he did spit them out after about 1/2 hour and said, "Yuk".



Isaiah and Olivia love doing crafts. Olivia just really likes using the glue stick. The other day their friend Maren came over and she had on a crown she had made. Isaiah and Olivia felt they needed one also. Randy helped them make their own Saturday morning while I was running around Brainerd.





Micah loves shoes...I may have said that before, but he really does. Here's a picture of him trying to decide which pair to try on next.

3 comments:

brentandsarah said...

I like the way Oliva is wearing her crown. Good thing I didn't say yes to coming to your house tonight, Brent didn't get home until after 8. You can pretty much imagine how my night went. Hopefully we can get together tomorrow night. I'm counting on it.

Kristi said...

Beans do sweep up, don't they? Hey, why not? The upside-down crown is priceless! All the pics are just perfect snapshots of life (without all the noise).

Kristi said...

BTW, I like your new blog template. And your title "I Like These People" is totally hilarious!