Monday, January 12, 2009

Are you going to fart at me?

 


Micah was pretending his arrow was a baby(I think). He was pushing it around in Olivia's doll stroller. He said, "Oh, the arrow farted at me. Its' butt stinks. You're being naughty. You're going to have to get out of the cart." He set the arrow on the floor. Then he picks it up again and says to it, "Are you going to fart at me? No, you're not going to fart at me again."
Posted by Picasa


Olivia and Micah were sitting on the counter playing with the coffee pot and tea kettle. They got out a couple of mugs and were pretending to drink hot chocolate. Micah said he was Grandpa. A couple of minutes later he picked up his mug and took a drink. He set the mug down, pretended to take off glasses and said, "The hot chocolate steamed up my glasses." He's seen Grandpa Loukota do that a few times, I guess.

2 comments:

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

There is no doubt about it--Micah is a boy--all boy. An arrow (a very masculine symbol) is his "baby" and then his talk about farting. It's amazing how this topic will still be interesting and funny to him even when he's 40.