Monday, December 22, 2008

Picture Perfect

I brought Olivia in to get a haircut on Friday. She wants to grow it out and have a long ponytail like her cousin Emma. We needed to trim it up..I think most of the super short spots she cut are grown out. While she was getting her cut, I told her I had a new Christmas dress for her. She was pretty excited. On the way home she asked, "Where did you get it?" "I bought it at the store," I told her. "When?" she asked. "Oh, a long time ago." "Was I still in your tummy?" she asked. I like to plan ahead, but not quite that far. When we got home she wanted to try on her dress. I asked if she wanted me to take her picture by the tree. Which, of course, she did. Micah was just sitting there watching. When I was done taking her picture, Micah jumped up, grabbed his dump truck and stood by the tree. "Take my picture standing in my dump truck!" he said.


 


 


 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

brentandsarah said...

I really like that picture of Micah standing on his dumptruck. He looks proud of himself.

Kristi said...

You look beautiful (as usual!) Olivia!