Monday, December 8, 2008

I don't like that kind

Over Thanksgiving weekend we kept ourselves pretty busy. We spent Thanksgiving day with Randy's parents. We all went to the light show in Brainerd. I took a couple of pictures while we were driving through. Friday night we went to Nisswa(small town about 10 miles from here) to watch fireworks. Saturday morning we went to the bakery in Nisswa and then back to Pequot to see Santa.

 


 


 



Micah as been coming out of his room Several times each night. Randy gives him a spanking each time. He just doesn't seem to be getting it. So, the other night, after two or three spankings we tried something new...vinegar. I thought about grabbing the camera, but I didn't. I wish I would have. Believe it or not, he came out again. So, Randy said, "you get another drink." Last night same thing. Randy set him up on the counter to give him vinegar. When Micah saw the bottle he said, "I don't like that kind." After his second round of vinegar, he said while crying, "I want to stay in my crib now."

We were painting at the church this weekend and had the children along(stressful). Randy was bending over pouring paint and Micah said, "Daddy, you have a big butt like Mama. I have a little tiny butt."

Olivia was helping me fold some laundry. One of her shirts was stained and I was showing it to her. She said, "Well, maybe you can unstain it."

We were all getting ready to go outside yesterday and Randy had on some long johns. Olivia looked at him and said, "Are you wearing tights?!"


Isaiah decided the other night that he wanted to write a book. So I helped him staple some pages together. He got his title page done.


 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

joolee said...

Love the new background! And WOW, those girl's shoulders are definitely something to get scared about:) Is he in Kindergarden? NEAT writing!

Kristi said...

It's so cool to see Isaiah writing and drawing pictures!