Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Was Tagged (twice)

Actually, I've been tagged three times, twice for one game. So, technically I think I'm out.


I was tagged by Kristi and Sarah (for this one)

Attached or Single? Attached to Randy for 11+ years!

Cake or Pie? Cake

Day of Choice? Saturdays.

Essential Item? Sad, but the only thing that comes to mind is a 30% coupon to Kohl's

Flavor of Ice Cream? Toasted Almond Fudge

Hometown? Bemidji, MN

Indulgences? Sale racks, hot chocolate and as of late "Lost"

January or July? July.

Kids? Isaiah (nearly 6) Olivia (nearly 4) Micah (2)

Middle Name? Kathleen

Number of Siblings? I'm the youngest of three

Oranges or Apples? Apples (honey crisp)

Phobia or Fear? Being Abducted

Favorite Quote? "Surely I could hold up to a millipede bite."

Reason to Smile? The same three things that drive me crazy...my kids.

Season? Fall

Unknown Fact About Me? If I told you it wouldn't been unknown anymore

Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Neither

Worst Habit? Procrastinating.

Xrays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds, because I've only had them when I've been pregnant

Your favorite Food? Taco Pizza

What is your sign? I don't remember and don't feel like looking it up.

4 comments:

joolee said...

No offense, but you'd prolly be pretty easy to abduct. An old woman could just pick you up and stuff you in her purse with all the food from the buffet.

brentandsarah said...

I learned some new things about you tonight. Your middle name and since when do you like Toasted almond fudge??? I thought it was cookies and cream. I thought I KNEW you! Just kidding. Great. Now I want ice cream. Thanks a lot.

Kristi said...

"Surely I could hold up to a millipede bite" ? What the heck? I missed this one somewhere. And you're watching a T.V. show--wow--you've changed--what's going on?

Nikki said...

Sorry..the millipede quote was from Sarah. I think you had to be and should also know how competitive she is(even when it comes to millipedes. Yes, we've been watching a TV series on dvd. Brent and Sarah are to blame for our new addiction.