Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Future Stylist

Micah is extremely entertaining. It seems like he's always doing or saying something that makes us laugh. Most of the time, it's not what he says that's funny, but how he says it. He's been using the word "probably" for quite awhile and last week he started saying "actually"(he uses them right!). After watching the Candy Land movie, he was walking around singing "we got to have fun", while clapping his hands. He often says, "Oopsy daisy, Micah's crazy." (from a Toby Mac song) He repeats a lot of things. Randy has him saying, "Hey Moochacho."




I love fall. I could take pictures everyday. My kids suddenly like getting their pictures taken. They tell me, "You should take a picture of us" and "This would be a cute picture."






This is Randy's brother and his kids. Last Saturday we decided to go hiking on a trail near our house. As we were getting out of the van, Jake pulled in. Kind of weird...you would have thought we planned to meet there.



Speaking of picture taking, I was planning to bring the kids into Sears this weekend. I would have done it last weekend, but I was waiting for a cut on Micah's face to go away. Olivia may have changed my plans now. Monday, while I was making supper, she comes in the kitchen and says, "I need some scissors to cut some paper in my room." I said, "No. The scissors stay in the kitchen." (her and Isaiah recently gave several Barbies haircuts) "Okay" she said. I thought, "That was easy." I finished up what I was doing and went to find her about 5-10 minutes later. She was in the bathroom with the door locked. Red flag! I heard water running so I thought maybe she was getting her hair a little wet. She had been getting water on her hand from the bath tub and putting it on her head earlier. I unlocked the door and found her sitting on the sink cutting her hair while looking in the mirror. She was using a pair of hair cutting scissors we keep in the bathroom.





I brought her into the salon Tuesday morning.







She's been getting into all kinds of things lately. I discovered she likes to stash things in her closet. The other day I found a little thing of lipstick, batteries for the car alarm thing, ribbon from my closet and little bottle of perfume. I feel like I have two 2 year olds! I told Randy I need surveillance cameras...I can't keep an eye on them every second.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh my GOSH! That's all I have to say.