Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cinderella

I guess Isaiah has watched a little too much of Cinderella lately. Last week he asked Randy and I, "Am I ever going to have a stepmother?" Randy immeditately said, "No!" I said, "You might. If I die and Daddy marries someone else, she would be your stepmother." Isaiah immeditately responded with, "I would not like her at all. I'd dig a big how and bury her in it!" That's my boy! j/k

Yesterday he told me he had a dream when he stayed over at Grandma's house. "It was Cinderella III. Cinderella's stepmom was about to change the Fairy Godmother into a statue, but I grabbed the wand and changed the stepmom and stepsisters into statues." When I told Randy about Isaiah's dream, he told me that when they stopped at Walmart before going to Grandma's, Isaiah and Olivia were looking at all 3 Cinderella movies and that on the back of number 3 someone was a statue (he couldn't remember who).

1 comment:

anna loukota said...

The wicked stepmother had turned the fairy godmother into a statue - so it seems .... love, Mom L.