Sunday, February 21, 2010

Christmas in Rochester



This Christmas ended up being kind of strange. Due to the bad weather threat, we left for Rochester a day early. My mom and dad weren't able to head out sooner then they had planned and they ended up snowed in(literally) for a couple of days. On Christmas morning we skyped them, so they still join in on some of the festivities with us. I asked if they wanted me to open their presents for them...They finally did make it, as did my brother and his family.

Isaiah enjoyed playing Life, even though it was a little beyond him. The game was sitting out on the table in the dining room and Micah was in there playing around with it. I heard him singing, "Go Tell it on the Mountain"(they had sung at in the Church program). I peaked in at him. While he was singing, "over the hills and everywhere", he was driving one of the cars up a little hill. When he got to, "that Jesus Christ is born", he added a baby boy to his car.

No comments: