Monday, April 27, 2009

When I was Curious George

Yep, I'm here. Just haven't felt like blogging lately, I guess. We had a busy Easter weekend. Saturday morning we colored eggs. In afternoon we went to an egg hunt at a park. After that we went to Grandma and Grandpa Loukota's for supper and another egg hunt. Sunday afternoon our neighbor's invited over for another egg hunt. I had been planning to do an egg hunt at home, but figured 3 was enough.

 


 


 


 
Posted by Picasa







Micah has been saying, a lot, that when he grows up he's going to be an elephant like Horton, or some other animal. Olivia gets frustrated with him and tells him, "Micah, people don't grow up to animals. You'll always be Micah." He also said, "When I was Curious George.." Olivia burst out, "Micah, you were never a monkey!" And he said to me, "When I was little, I was Ginger(our neighbor's dog)and you use to feed me. Pretty soon I'm going to be Isaiah." I found out when his friend,Tate, was telling Micah he was going to be an animal, Micah told him, "People can't be animals."

Out of the blue, Olivia said to me one day, "I've been thinking to myself that Olivia is a weird mom name...for when I grow up."

Isaiah is still liking school. Last week he was looking at the calendar to see how many days were left of school and he said, "I'm going to miss kindergarten."

2 comments:

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

What an imagination for a 2 1/2 year old! I have that kind of imagination,too: "Tomorrow, when I weigh fifteen pounds less . . ."
Isaiah's comment about kindergarten brought tears to my eyes--you'll definitely have to include that in his scrapbook. Olivia sounds like a little mommy--very cute. I had to delete my last comment--spelling errors aren't good for my reputation.