Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rules?

Here are a few pictures from when my family was here visiting. Almost, two weeks ago! These were taken at the St.Patrick's Day parade in Crosslake.


 


Mackenzie, Susi, Emma, Oliva and Elle


 


My daddy, my brother and my husband

 


Elle, Olivia, Emma and Micah


 
Posted by Picasa


Isaak and my mom

Micah was telling me something the other day and I thought I knew what he was saying, but it didn't make any sense to me. He said, "I feel bumped." "You feel bumped?" I asked. "Yeah. I bumped my head on the orange wall and I started to cry." he said. I asked, "When did that happen?" I was expecting him to say last night, because according to him everything happened last night. Instead, he said, "Thursday." You probably would have had to of been there to see his serious little face and cute voice.

Olivia and I were looking at her baby album. She saw a picture of the cake from her baby shower and she said, "I don't remember what it tasted like." I laughed and said, "You didn't have any!" She said, "I wish I could try some...now!"

A couple of nights ago, when I was saying good night to Isaiah, he said, "I wish there weren't any rules at school." He didn't really have a reason, he just didn't want to have rules. I gave him a couple of examples of how rules are good and then said, "So, rules help us." He rolled over and said, "I'll have to think about that."

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Cute stories--all of them!