Friday, November 14, 2008

A Couple of Quick Funnies

If we sing a song the kids don't know, they'll ask, "Where did you get that song?" On the way to Brainerd on day we were listening to a kids worship cd. I heard Olivia kind of singing along. After a couple of songs she asks me, "Did you hear me getting some new songs back here?"

Randy asked Micah on day, "Do you pee in the potty?" "No." Micah said. So Randy asked, "Why not?" "My penis doesn't work." was Micah's reply. "It doesn't?" R asked. "No, it doesn't!" M said.

Micah says a few words pretty funny:
computer = pacuter
popcorn = copcorn
airplane = hairplane
elephant = elephelent
pajamas = tujamas
gorilla = gogrilla

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Very cute. That will be a fun quote to use at Micah's wedding someday. ;)

brentandsarah said...

those are all really funny!

joolee said...

How did I miss these post!? Adorable! My girls always said wathclosh instead of washcloth and it was so cute I didn't correct them. My almost 6 year old is just learning to say it right finally.