Friday, November 21, 2008

Can you bring the turkey?

Micah has become attached to these sunglasses. It's hard not to laugh when he walks into the room wearing them. He leaves them on for a LONG time too. He watched a movie with them on and fell asleep on the floor still wearing them.

 


 


 


Isaiah has had a loose tooth for about a month. The last couple of days, I've just wanted to yank it out. Wednesday night before bed, he showed it to me. It didn't even look like it was attached. He came in our room about 4:00 am to tell us his tooth fell out. Luckily, he didn't swallow it.




Thursday, Olivia had a toy phone and she was pretending to be Aunt Kristi calling me. "Hi Nikki, this is Aunt Kristi. We were wondering if you guys wanted to come to our house for Thanksgiving? I didn't know if I'd have to leave a message or what. Do you want to come to our house? We didn't know who else to ask." "Sure, we can come. Do you want us to bring something?" I asked. "Um..you could bring some turkey." she answered. "Okay. What time should we come?" I asked. "Ten o'clock" she said. "On Thanksgiving day?" I asked. "Yeah. Actually, you could come today. Bring the kids, because Mackenzie and Isaak will be so excited to play with them." she said. You would have to of been there to see her body language and hear her talking...it was super funny and cute!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness--so cute!