Friday, March 11, 2011

Micah, You Make Me Laugh

Yesterday, Micah had on his coat and a baseball hat and he says to me, "You can tell my shirt is going to be cool, because my hat is AWESOME!"

Last week there was a pirate themed carnival at school. Isaiah dressed up like a pirate on Friday, so Micah wanted to too. Micah was wearing a costume for awhile and then says to me, "Oh, Mom, can I borrow some of your earrings, because pirates have ugly earrings."

At lunch, one day last week, Micah started talking about whale teeth for some reason. He was telling Olivia and I that, "A whale's tooth is probably the size of our house." Olivia of course was arguing with him. She finally asked, "Who told you that?" "Isaiah. He's way smarter than an ant!"

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I miss those days when the kids said hilarious things. They are only slightly and occasionally hilarious now. Keep writing them down--I didn't, and that's a sad thing.