Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Olivia



Olivia opened her presents, bright and early. I didn't want her to have to wait all day until Randy and Isaiah got home(that would have been torturous for me), so she opened them at 7:30. She loves "make-up", so we got her a make up bag with some bubble gum chap stick and some bubble gum in it. She almost went through 1 1/2 packs today! She also got some perler beads. She had fun making a horse and a cute square today.




She saw this guitar in the Fleet catalog a few weeks ago and put it on her list. She was pretty tickled that she got it. Her and Micah were putting on shows today.



Olivia wanted pumpkin cookies. So, I found a recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Tonight we had supper over at the Normans. Sarah made a yummy cheesecake. I forgot my camera(I'll have to get copies from Sarah).

We love you, Olivia!

No comments: