Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ramblings and Pictures

I set the coffee shop up outside for the kids on Tuesday. It was kind of windy and the awning kept blowing off the poles. We brought out some toy dishes, fruit snacks and grapes. The kids took turns being the worker and the customers.





Last week I went to Bemidji to help my sister-in-law with a scrapbook album. My brother was in charge of all the kids. They had a lot of fun, but of course had to fall apart on me on the way home. Micah and Olivia fell asleep right away(Glory!)and Isaiah was watching a movie. As soon as the movie was over, Isaiah decided he was starving and just couldn't go on. His crying woke up Micah, who also started crying because the movie was over. Olivia woke up and was yelling at them to stop crying. I really wanted to ram the van into a tree or something, but I refrained from doing so.





We got some bunk beds for the boys' room a couple of weeks ago. No more cribs after 6 1/2 years...kind of a strange, but nice feeling.






Micah fell over a truck that he was pushing in the alley behind our house.



He has his mouth full of grapes.



2 comments:

Kristi said...

That looks painful!

Anonymous said...

I'd love some coffee, please - especially from those good lookin' kids.... love grandma L.