Monday, February 9, 2009

Barbies, Pirates and Four wheelers, oh my!

Olivia, Micah and I were playing Barbies in Olivia's room, but Micah wasn't really into it(he was causing problems). Micah wanted to play pirates, so he went and got both pirate ships. After we were playing a few minutes, Olivia says, "Pirates kill good people with their swords. I'm glad we've never seen real pirates, because I love playing Barbies. I bet there is something more fun than Barbies in heaven." Let's hope so!

A little later, Micah was laying in the hallway with some of the pirates on his neck/back. He was saying, "Ah! They're getting me!" Then he knocked them off, stood up and did a mean pirate face and growl.


 



Several months ago, Randy helped a co-worker(Mitch)out with some bats at his house. He took the kids with him. When he was done they all went for a short four wheeler ride. The kids thought it was the greatest thing ever. They talked about it for days. Micah really likes playing with four wheelers and gets excited when he sees a real one. The other day at lunch, Micah was rubbing his eye. I asked if he had something in it. "I got dust in my eye from Mitch's four wheeler," he said. Where did that come from??

A of couple times, Isaiah has called the sunset the "sundown". "Look at the pretty sundown."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristi said...

It's so fun to hear their thoughts, isn't it--the way new little minds work?